Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sepang International Circuit F1 After-Race Concert 2015

My last blogpost was 2 years ago, and it was also about a concert!
Same thing goes now, it was the concert that i first met my only love SOSHI and SHINEE!

Was super sad and disappointed when Asia Super Showcase 2013 was cancelled two/three days before d-day. But finally, now the chance is back! With a lower price, greater chance, and with soshi and shinee?! What better chance can I get more??

Went there with Jiachee and Wanjing.
Reached there at 10.30am, and guess what, there was already 100+ fans gathering under the hot sun.
Got our freebies from soshi fanbase and shinee fanbase, jc bought her lightstick and we started off our long wait under the hooooooooooooot sun.... Luckily we brought umbrellas and raincoats due to the weird weather in Msia.

A small tip I learnt from my few experience of waiting early before the concert:

-MUST bring energy or isotonic drinks like redbull and 100+ because mineral water is not enough to rehydrate and boost up ur body.

During the wait, we heard music from the stage!! Soshi was having their rehearsal just a few hundred metres away from us!!!!! First, they sang Mr.Taxi, then Genie. I shouted their fanchant loudly although it was just a rehearsal, and guess what, I'm the only one shouting....... LOL!!! Why you guys not sporting one.... Okay,... WJ told me they wanna save their energy for the concert, so i got over it. And suddenly. the rhythm of a ballad came out................ They were singing COMPLETE!!!!!!!!! One of my fav song and this song was supposed to be an event in the airport.......... Was soooooooo gamdong when I heard this song............... I thought they will be just performing dance songs....... Then, they rehearsed Hoot...... Shinee rehearsed around an hour later.

4.00pm, the guard told us they will open the gates in 20-45mins and all of the fans got superrrrrrrr excited. Some people passed out due to dehydration, gosh, so this is why u need 100+ and water okay.

Soon, the guard allowed us to go in, no doubt, fans started to push again~~~ When we gave our tickets, we started running towards the stage, I never ran this fast in my life ever!!!! Was sooooo tired but I kept running until I reach in front of the stage. We were sooooo close to the stage!!!!

A band performed a few songs starting with Uptown Funk, I felt sorry for them because most of the audience are SONEs and SHAWOLs, seems all of us wanted to save energy for soshi and shinee XD

We waited around half an hour before DJ Hitchhiker (under SMent) performed. Hmmmmm, the music he/she performed was a little too weird for me but wadeverrrrrrrrr. He performed for a long 20mins non stop...

AND FINALLY MY MAIN MAIN MAIN STORY FOR THIS BLOGPOST.
Soshi finally came in.....................

They performed Mr.Taxi for the first song. When I saw them, it feels like something hit me real hard, my mind was racing and spinning, I literally have butterflies in my stomach, it sounds like I'm exaggerating my feelings, but I really really really felt that way.........

I saw Tiffany first, she exactly looked like what she looks like in HD fancam pics. But then I saw Taeyeon.......... SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WTF. She totally looks greater in real life.......... I'm surprised because Tiffany is my bias but why I felt this way to Taeyeon!?

Then, they performed Genie. This song is one of my fav fanchants!! But!!!!! I found out my phone failed to capture the whole song -.- damn ==!!!!!!
I shouted soooooooooo loud in this song but i didn't capture it =.=
I found out that I'm surrounded by fans that didn't learn fanchant................ Only WJ and I was shouting fanchants loudly the whole time....................... But, fans able to sing along with the song la..........fine............then what are the fanchants for..............

After they finish this song, they stood in a line, gave us the very first greeting I seen in real life....... they introduced themselves one by one. As always, Tiffany was the translator again. And this is when I started noticing Sunny wasn't smiling too brightly, it's weird because she was the one doing the most aegyo in concerts....... She looked upset.....was so worried about her..... Yuri was crazy in giving fanservice for fans!!! Winking, throwing hearts, eye contact, whatever you can imagine!! Then, they went in and it's time for shinee!!

Shinee came out and they were sooooooooooooooooooo handsome in real life........................... Their dance was soooooooooooooooooooooooo in sync like helllllllllll. I gotta say Key and Minho stood out so brightly to me, they were sooooooooooooooooooo good looking!!!!!!


Then, the girls came out with the same white goddess outfit again to perform The Boys. The fanchant was awesome or maybe i could say this was one of the easiest fanchants of their songs?? I was really worried about Sunny because her expression was really different with other open performances. 



Hoot ft. DJ Hitchhiker was the next song. The wind was soooooo strong, their hair was all over the place!!!! Yul tried to fix her hair but failed and failed and failed loooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!



Next, IGAB!!!!!!!!! The most unforgettable moment was when Tiffany was covering Yoona's rap part!!!!!!!!!! Fany ah!!!!!!!!!! She was unfamiliar with the rap part and ended up laughing while singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG i died laughinggggggggg!!!!!!! I guess only Yoona can sing that part wahahahahahahhaha.......Fany then did the cute bunny pose with the absence of Jessica beside her............ Yuri became the centre at the end with coooooool confidenceeeeeee.



Shinee's next, sorry for skipping too much of shinee parts but this blogpost is a sone preference lah....



Then, our girls came out again without changing again....... The stood in a line and the familiar rhythm came out....... It's Complete........ The song we failed to sing to soshi at the airport....... So much feelings in this song, I wished they sang this live for us and it came true........... I'm not sure if i'm wrong but i saw fany's nose was red when singing this song..........:( The next song was also a ballad......Backhug.........oh my gosh........ They performed special songs in our country for real................ 



They went in and it's shinee's turn again. Then, finally the highlight of the whole concert!!!! Gee!!!!!!! They finally changed their outfit to the black dress in the Mr.Mr. MV!!!!! During the chorus, long confetti strips were shoot out to everyone including our girls. Fany who was standing in front got her hands caught in those strips, she tried her best to make them come off but failedddddddddd hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!! She kept saying sorry while the other girls continue singing to Gee, Sooyoung playfully pointed her while singing and when the timing reached, they all pointed to Fany saying PABO! IT WAS SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! She quickly got rid of the confetti and joined in the dance while laughing with the other members................... WHY FANY SO PABO THROUGHOUT THE CONCERT?? 



Then, an unexpected song was performed!!! KISSING YOU!!!!!! OMG this song is not even performed in SMTown!!!!!!!!!! They divided into 2 groups to go to both sides of the stage. Unfortunately, I failed to catch their attention although i jumped soooooo high and waved sooooooo hard and shouted soooooo loudly to Fany Yul & Hyo............ So depressing lah.......... Seeing them doing fanservice to other fans made me soooooo bekcek................



Then, Shinee's last 2 songs was performed. The only fanchant i learnt was Everybody!!!!! I saw the tornado thingy Onew did with my own eyes!!!!!!! He was turning his hands sooooooo hard and i can see that how hurt it was when he was injured because of this dance step during his comeback........ They really danced with sooooooo much of energy that I could see sweat flying off their faces!!! Well done shinee!!



Mr.Mr. was the last song they sang......... Their silver sleeves were so pretty on them........... Fany and Tae's high notes was sooooooooooooooooooo perfect..................



Then they called out shinee to say last words to us......... I remember Fany promised us in 2012 that they will comeback to Msia with Yuri, but now, with the presence of Yoona and Jessica....... And again, this time Fany promised that they will visit Msia again in the future.......... Fany said our balloon fan event was cute and the weather here was nice.... 



We all shouted encore encore encore but were ignored........the concert ended so suddenly....... i felt like i was watching a 3D video instead of watching a real concert.......... they were so beautiful i cant believe they are real............ 



This concert felt like a mini SMTown concert!!! They performed so many songs and gave us support through SNS which was uncommon because they never did this when they were in Taiwan or any other countries!! Jinja......... #tysone #tysoshi

No comments: